The laboratory staff:
1 Doctor and 3 Candidates of Science; Postgraduate students, and students of Saratov State University.
On the laboratory basis there is a branch of Optics and Biophotonics Department of Saratov State University
The main directions and results of scientific researches
- Methods of optical measurements of micro displacements, micro vibrations and micro deformations of objects with scattering surface in precision mechanics and precise instrumentation.
- Optical measurements and control of surface and volume microstructure of randomly inhomogeneous objects.
- Laser and partially coherent interferometry of randomly inhomogeneous media.
- Holographic and speckle-interferometry of micro displacement fields of reflective and transparent objects
Within the framework of these directions:
- Theoretical and experimental bases of laser speckle fields interference are developed in application to laser measurements, methods of holographic and speckle interferometry of micro displacements, vibrations and micro deformations of scattering objects in precision mechanics and electronic engineering.
- Theoretical and experimental bases of new class of laser interference measurement systems with a spatially modulated probing beam for testing the microstructure of randomly inhomogeneous objects have been developed. The systems provide realization of new metrological capabilities for the resolution, range and performance of measurements of microstructure parameters of randomly inhomogeneous objects.
- Theoretical and experimental basics of new method of interferometry – autocorrelation low-coherence interferometry of structure of layered and scattering media are developed.
- New method for reconstructing of object’s image from recording a speckle structure of diffraction field is developed.
- Methods of digital holographic and speckle interferometry for determining micro displacements and micro deformations fields of scattering objects are developed.
- The theoretical and experimental foundations of a new generation of laser interference retinometers, which are optical systems for diagnosing retinal visual acuity, have been developed.
Applied research results
Laser system with a spatially modulated probing beam for studying the processes of sedimentation and aggregation of erythrocytes in blood suspensions
Laser measuring system with spatially modulated probing beam for precise control of surface microrelief and surface heterogeneity
Low-coherence autocorrelation interferometer for testing the structure and / or displacement of remote and being in an aggressive media layered and scattering objects of technical origin
Methods of low-coherence interferometry for quantitative control of volume structure of biological microobjects
The main publications (last 3 years)
Grebenyuk A.A., Ryabukho V.P. Theory of Imaging and Coherence Effects in Full-Field Optical Coherence Microscopy in Handbook of Full-Field Optical Coherence Microscopy: Technology and Applications, A. Dubois (ed.), Pan Stanford Publishing, Singapore, 2016, pp. 53-89. http://www.panstanford.com/books/9789814669160.html
Print ISBN: 9789814669160
eBook ISBN: 9789814669177
- Lyakin D. V., Mysina N. Yu., and Ryabukho V. P. Coherence Volume of an Optical Wave Field with Broad Frequency and Angular Spectra // Optics and Spectroscopy, 2018, Vol. 124, No. 3, pp. 349–359.
- L. A. Maksimova, P. V. Ryabukho, N. Yu. Mysina, D. V. Lyakin, and V. P. Ryabukho. Digital Speckle Photography of Subpixel Displacements of Speckle Structures Based on Analysis of Their Spatial Spectra. Optics and Spectroscopy, 2018, Vol. 124, No. 4, pp. 549–559.
- Grebenyuk A.A., Klychkova D.M., Ryabukho V.P. Numerical focusing and the field of view in interference microscopy. // Computer Optics. 2018. V.42. No.1. P. 28-37.
- Grebenyuk AA, Ryabukho VP. Numerically focused optical coherence microscopy with structured illumination aperture. Computer Optics 2018; 42(2): 248-253. DOI: 10.18287/2412-6179-2018-42-2-248-253.
- Lyakin D.V., Maksimova L.A., Sdobnov A.Yu., Ryabukho V.P. The Influence of the Numerical Aperture of a Beam Probing an Object on the Determination of the Thickness of a Layered Object in Confocal Microscopy // Optics and Spectroscopy. 2017. V. 123. № 3. P. 487–494.
- Maksimova L.A., Ryabukho P.V., Mysina N.Yu., Ryabukho V.P. Determination of subpixel microdisplacements of speckle structure using the phase shift of spatial spectrum field // Technical Physics. 2017. V.62. I. 8. P. 1284-1287. DOI 10.1134/S1063784217080163
- Lyakin D.V., Ryabukho P.V., Ryabukho V.P. Mutual Spatiotemporal Coherence of Optical Fields in an Amplitude-Splitting Interferometer // Optics and Spectroscopy. 2017. V. 122. № 2. P. 329-337.
- Dyachenko AA, Ryabukho VP. Measurement of the optical thickness of a layered object from interference colors in white-light microscopy. Computer Optics 2017; 41(5): 670-679. DOI: 10.18287/2412-6179-2017-41-5-670-679.
- Grebenyuk A.A, Ryabukho V.P. Defocus and numerical focusing in interference micr oscopy with wide temporal spectrum of illumination field // Computer Optics. V. 40. №.6. P. 772-780. DOI: 10.18287/2412-6179-2016-40-6-772-780.
- Savonin S.A., Ryabukho P.V., Lyakin D.V., Ryabukho V.P. Methods of Digital Holography in Interference Microscopy of Reflective Object in Partially Coherent Light // Izvestiya of Saratov University. New Series. 2016. V. 16. I. 2. P. 67-80.
- Talaikova N.A., Ryabukho V.P. Compact diffraction phase microscopy for quantitative visualization of cells in biomedical applications // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. V.737. №.1(012054). P.1-7.
- Talaikova N.A., Grebenyuk A.A., Kalyanov A.L., Ryabukho V.P. Numerical focusing in diffraction phase microscopy // Proceedings of SPIE, 2016. V. 9917. P. 99171V.
- Dyachenko A.A., Malinova L.I., Ryabukho V.P. Morphological analysis of red blood cells by polychromatic interference microscopy of thin films // Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2016. 769 (012018). P. 1-5.